Are you looking to learn how to cook beef in an air fryer? You’re in the right place! Cooking beef in an air fryer is a delicious, healthy way to get protein.
Not only that, but it’s also incredibly easy and fast! This article teaches you how to make perfectly cooked beef in an air fryer.
So let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed To Make Beef In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the Beef, here are some ingredients you can prepare to ensure smooth and efficient cook.
- garlic powder
- onion powder
Selecting The Right beef For Cooking Beef In The Air Fryer
The best beef for cooking in an air fryer is grass-fed, organic ground beef. Grass-fed beef is leaner and contains more Omega 3 fatty acids than grain-fed beef.
It also contains higher levels of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E and B12 and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Additionally, grass-fed beef has a better flavor profile than grain-fed due to its higher fat content.
When selecting the right cut of meat for your air fryer, it’s important to pick one that’s not too fatty or tough such as chuck roast or skirt steak, since these can toughen up during the air frying process.
Ground sirloin is a great option since it’s relatively lean with just enough fat to give you juicy burgers without drying out when cooked through your air fryer.
See also: How To Cook Beets In An Air Fryer?
How To Prepare The Beef Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
To prepare the beef before cooking it in an air fryer, season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Mix all of the ingredients and rub them onto the beef. Place the seasoned beef into the air fryer basket.
How To Cook Beef In An Air Fryer?
Here is the step-by-step how to make Beef in the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F for about 3 minutes.
- Place the beef into the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the air fryer and turn over the beef with tongs to ensure even cooking on all sides.
- Close the lid and cook for another 8-10 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F when tested with a meat thermometer.
- Once cooked through, remove from heat and let rest before serving!
See also: How To Cook Belly Pork In An Air Fryer?
What You Need For Air Fryer Beef
COSORI Air Fryer (Check Price On Amazon)
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal, then the COSORI Air Fryer is a perfect choice. This air fryer has a 5-quart capacity so that you can cook enough food for everyone in your family.
It also has manual control for precise temperature settings and nine one-touch cooking functions on its tempered glass display.
The best part?
You don’t need to worry about any mess afterward because this air fryer’s parts are dishwasher safe!
Plus, with its 360° rapid heat circulation technology, your meals will be cooked quickly and evenly. With all these features combined, you’ll love using the COSORI Air Fryer to make this beef recipe!
What To Serve With Beef?
There are many ways to serve your Beef. There is no right or wrong. Everyone has different tastes. The suggestion below is what I recommend.
- Roasted Potatoes: Serve belly pork with roasted potatoes for a crispy, flavourful side dish.
- Green Beans: Add some green beans to the plate for a crunchy, healthy accompaniment.
- Carrots and Parsnips: A classic combination of carrots and parsnips make an excellent addition to any pork dish: add in some honey or garlic butter to bring out their sweetness.
- Apple Sauce: For a touch of sweetness, serve up your belly pork with homemade apple sauce: it’s delicious!
- Mashed Potatoes: Comfort food at its best; creamy mashed potatoes are always winners when served alongside succulent slices of roast pork belly!
- Garlic Toast: Crispy toast topped with melting garlic butter is the perfect foil for juicy pieces of meat like this one: plus, it adds another layer of texture too!
How To Store And Preheat The Leftover Beef With The Air Fryer Method
If you have leftover Beef, do not thrash them away. You can still store and reheat them again in the air fryer for your next mealtime. Here are the simple tips you can follow:
Storage Tips For the Leftover Beef
Food Storage Containers (See on Amazon)
Cooking a delicious beef dish can be one of life’s great pleasures, but sometimes some leftovers must be stored.
To keep the flavor and texture intact, it is important to store them properly. The first step is to separate the meat into portions. This way, you won’t have to worry about cross-contamination when reheating.
After portioning, wrap each piece tightly in plastic or aluminum foil and place it in an airtight container before storing it in your fridge or freezer.
This will help preserve the flavor and texture for days or weeks after cooking!
How To Reheat The Leftover Beef In The Air Fryer?
The air fryer is a great choice if you have some leftover beef and want to reheat it quickly.
- Place the beef in an air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350F.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Be sure to shake the basket several times during cooking to ensure even heating on all sides.
- When finished, let cool slightly before serving up your delicious reheated leftovers!
See also: How To Cook Beef Olives In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Temperature To Cook Beef In An Air Fryer?
The recommended temperature for cooking beef in an air fryer is 400°F (204°C).
How Long To Cook Beef In An Air Fryer?
Depending on the size and cut of beef, it usually takes about 10-15 minutes to cook in an air fryer.
Which Cuts Of Beef Are Best For Air Frying?
The best cuts of beef for air frying are chuck roast, sirloin steak, flank steak, and skirt steak. These cuts have enough fat to keep them juicy while cooking in the air fryer.
Should You Preheat The Air Fryer Before Cooking Beef?
Yes, it is recommended to preheat the air fryer before cooking beef. Preheating helps ensure that the beef cooks evenly and quickly.
Can You Cook Beef At 120 Degrees?
No, beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit (63 degrees Celsius) for safety.
Now that you know how to make perfectly cooked beef in an air fryer, why not try? It’s quick, easy, and delicious. You don’t need much practice to get it right.
You can have dinner ready in no time! The air fryer may become your go-to cooking method for all beef dishes.