Are you looking to learn how to cook beef patties in an air fryer? You’re in the right place! Cooking beef patties in an air fryer is a delicious, healthy, and convenient way to enjoy your favorite burgers.
In this article, you’ll learn all the tips and tricks for perfectly cooked beef patties every time.
Ingredients Needed To Make Beef Patties In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the Beef Patties, here are some ingredients you can prepare to ensure smooth and efficient cook.
- Ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Eggs (optional)
Selecting The Right Beef Patties For Cooking In The Air Fryer
Pre-formed frozen patties are the best beef patties for cooking in an air fryer. These have a higher fat content than regular ground beef, which helps them get crispier and stay moist during cooking.
Pre-formed frozen patties also hold together better, so they cook evenly throughout.
Additionally, these types of patty typically come in a wide variety of flavors and seasonings that can add some extra flavor and texture to your dish.
Finally, pre-formed frozen beef patties are easy to store and can be cooked quickly with minimal effort or mess.
These factors make them the ideal choice for anyone looking for a quick meal without sacrificing taste or quality.
How To Prepare The Beef Patties Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
To prepare the beef patties before cooking in an air fryer, combine the ground beef with salt and pepper to taste garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs (optional).
Mix all of these ingredients until they are evenly distributed. Form the mixture into patties that are about 1/2 inch thick.
Place them on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cooking in the air fryer.
How To Cook Beef Patties In An Air Fryer?
Here is the step-by-step how to make Beef Patties in the air fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to cook the beef patties in an air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the prepared beef patties into the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook for 8 minutes and flip over each patty with tongs.
- Return to cooking for another 6-8 minutes or until an internal temperature reading of at least 160°F is reached on a meat thermometer inserted into the center of each patty.
- Once finished, remove from the air fryer and serve hot!
See also: How To Cook Beef Joints In An Air Fryer?
What You Need For Air Fryer Beef Patties
COSORI Air Fryer (Check Price On Amazon)
If you want to make a delicious, juicy, and tender beef joint in your air fryer, then the COSORI Air Fryer is perfect!
This 5-quart air fryer has manual controls for precise temperature adjustment and nine one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display.
It also features 360° rapid heat circulation technology, which ensures even cooking of your beef joint every time.
Best of all, it is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is quick and easy!
So if you’re looking for an easy way to cook a tasty meal with minimal effort, look no further than the COSORI Air Fryer for all your Beef Joint needs.
What To Serve With Beef Patties?
There are many ways to serve your Beef Patties. There is no right or wrong. Everyone has different tastes. The suggestion below is what I recommend.
- Roasted Potatoes: Oven-roasted potatoes perfectly accompany a slow-cooked beef joint. Cut some potatoes into cubes, season with salt and pepper, then toss in olive oil before roasting in the oven until golden brown and crispy.
- Root Vegetables: Serve up a selection of root vegetables such as carrots, parsnips, or turnips cooked in butter and herbs for an earthy flavor that pairs perfectly with a beef joint.
- Yorkshire Puddings: These classic British puddings are delicious and served alongside roast beef joints for an extra special touch: mix flour, eggs, and milk to make the batter before popping it in muffin tins to bake!
- Steamed Greens: Steam broccoli or green beans lightly so they still have a bit of crunch: they go great with vegetarian dishes and meat like roast beef joint too!
- Red Wine Gravy: Add depth to your meal by making a red wine gravy using the juices from your roast beef joint: stir together stock cube, red wine vinegar, and cornstarch before simmering until thickened!
How To Store And Preheat The Leftover Beef Patties With The Air Fryer Method
If you have leftover beef patties, do not thrash them away. You can still store and reheat them again in the air fryer for your next mealtime. Here are the simple tips you can follow:
Storage Tips For the Leftover Beef Patties
Food Storage Containers (See on Amazon)
Leftover beef patties can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. To store them, wrap them individually in aluminum foil or place them in an airtight container and keep them refrigerated until ready to use.
For optimal freshness and taste, reheat the beef patties before serving. If you want to freeze the leftover beef patties, ensure they are frozen within two hours of cooking.
Wrap each patty individually with plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it into a freezer-safe bag or container and storing it in the freezer for up to three months.
When reheating from a frozen state, cook until heated and serve immediately.
How To Reheat The Leftover Beef Patties In The Air Fryer?
Reheating beef patties in an air fryer is a great way to get them crispy and delicious without making a mess.
- All you need to do is preheat your air fryer.
- Place the patties inside.
- Cook for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make sure to check the internal temperature with a food thermometer before serving!
- Additionally, it’s important not to overcrowd your air fryer so that all ingredients have room to heat properly.
See also: How To Cook Ground Beef In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Temperature Should Beef Patties Be Cooked At In An Air Fryer?
Beef patties should be cooked at 400°F for 8-10 minutes in an air fryer.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Beef Patties In An Air Fryer?
It typically takes 10 minutes to cook beef patties in an air fryer.
What Happens If You Don’t Preheat The Air Fryer?
If you don’t preheat an air fryer, the food may not cook evenly and could end up undercooked or burnt.
Preheating ensures that the temperature is consistent throughout the cooking process, which helps to ensure even cooking and better results.
Can I Reheat Pre-Cooked Beef Patties In The Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat pre-cooked beef patties in an air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F and cook for 5 minutes or until heated.
Are Any Tips For Cooking Perfectly Crispy Beef Patties In The Air Fryer?
There are several tips for cooking perfectly crispy beef patties in the air fryer. First, make sure to preheat your air fryer before adding the patties. This will help ensure they cook evenly and get a nice crisp exterior.
Second, spray or brush the patties with oil before placing them in the basket of your air fryer. This will help them brown nicely and become extra crispy.
Finally, flip the patties halfway through cooking, so both sides get an even amount of heat and time to crisp up.
Now you have all the tools and knowledge to cook beef patties in your air fryer easily.
So start prepping your ingredients, set the timer on your air fryer, and enjoy a juicy, delicious burger prepared to perfection!