Are you looking to learn how to cook beef tenderloin steak in an air fryer? You’re in the right place! With this simple recipe and a few tips, you’ll cook tenderloin steak in your air fryer like an expert.
Deliciously juicy and perfectly cooked steak can now be yours with the help of this easy-to-follow guide.
So grab your air fryer, and let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed To Make Beef Tenderloin Steak In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the Beef Tenderloin Steak, here are some ingredients you can prepare to ensure smooth and efficient cook.
- Beef tenderloin steak
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Olive oil
Selecting The Right Beef Tenderloin Steak
Choosing the right beef tenderloin steak for cooking in an air fryer requires careful consideration of several factors, including size and thickness of cut, fat content (leaner is usually best), and whether it has been aged/pre-seasoned or not.
Thicker cuts require more time, while thinner ones can be undercooked. Also, select leaner steaks when possible, as this will reduce cooking time but still provide quite delicious results.
Pre-seasoned beef tenderloins can be useful if available from your butcher or grocery store.
Although seasonings should still be added during preparation, ensuring that you get maximum flavor out of every bite!
See also: How To Cook Beef Olives In An Air Fryer?
How To Prepare The Beef Tenderloin Steak Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste to prepare a beef tenderloin steak for cooking in an air fryer. Then sprinkle garlic powder and onion powder over both sides of the steak.
Finally, lightly brush olive oil onto both sides of the steak before placing it into the air fryer basket.
How To Cook Beef Tenderloin Steak In An Air Fryer?
Here is the step-by-step how to make Beef Tenderloin Steak in the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190°C).
- Place the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip over the steak with tongs or a spatula and cook for another 8-10 minutes, depending on the desired doneness of the steak.
- Check your steak’s internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer to ensure it is cooked properly. Medium rare should be 145°F (63°C), the medium should be 160°F (71 °C), and well-done 170°F(77 ° C).
- Remove from air fryer when done cooking and let rest 3-5 minutes before serving.
What You Need For Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin Steak
COSORI Air Fryer (Check Price On Amazon)
I recommend using the COSORI Air Fryer to cook this recipe. The 5-quart capacity allows you to make large batches of your favorite dishes easily.
In contrast, manual control and nine one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display make it easy to customize the settings.
Its 360° rapid heat circulation technology ensures everything is cooked evenly and thoroughly. On top of these features, the air fryer is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze!
What To Serve With Beef Tenderloin Steak?
There are many ways to serve your Beef Tenderloin Steak. There is no right or wrong. Everyone has different tastes. The suggestion below is what I recommend.
- Baked Potatoes: Serve the ribs with baked potatoes, topped with butter and sour cream, for an easy side dish.
- Roasted Vegetables: Add roasted vegetables such as carrots, onions, and bell peppers to make a colorful and flavorful accompaniment to your beef ribs.
- Creamy Coleslaw: A light and creamy coleslaw is always a great pairing for beef ribs: make sure you use plenty of herbs or spices in your dressing!
- Polenta Fries: Try polenta fries as an alternative to regular potato fries: they are delicious when served alongside short beef ribs!
- Garlicky Greens: Whip up some garlicky greens like kale or Swiss chard for a nutritious addition to your meal that will have everyone asking for seconds!
How To Store And Preheat The Leftover Beef Tenderloin Steak With The Air Fryer Method
If you have leftover beef tenderloin steak, do not thrash them away. You can still store and reheat them again in the air fryer for your next mealtime.
Here are the simple tips you can follow:
Storage Tips For the Leftover Beef Tenderloin Steak
Food Storage Containers (See on Amazon)
It’s important to know how to store your leftover beef tenderloin steak so it can be enjoyed for days after its initial purchase.
An airtight container is the best way to keep it fresh and safe from bacteria, but if you don’t have one handy, you can wrap the steak in plastic cling film or put it into an aluminum foil pouch.
Store your meat in the refrigerator immediately and consume it within 2-3 days. Any longer than this, and you risk food poisoning. Be sure to double-check all packaging labels for expiration dates before use!
How To Reheat The Leftover Beef Tenderloin Steak In The Air Fryer?
Reheating leftover beef tenderloin steak in the air fryer is a great way to enjoy it again.
- To do so, preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the steak in the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
- You can also add butter, spices, or herbs to boost the flavor.
- Once done, you can enjoy your reheated beef tenderloin steak as if freshly cooked!
See also: How To Cook Beef Joints In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Ingredients Are Needed To Cook A Beef Tenderloin Steak In An Air Fryer?
To cook a beef tenderloin steak in an air fryer, you will need the following ingredients: 1 (2-pound) beef tenderloin steak, two tablespoons olive oil, one teaspoon garlic powder, one teaspoon onion powder, ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and sea salt to taste.
How Long Does It Take To Cook A Beef Tenderloin Steak In An Air Fryer?
It typically takes 10 minutes to cook a beef tenderloin steak in an air fryer.
When Cooking A Beef Tenderloin Steak, What Temperature Should The Air Fryer Be Set?
When cooking a beef tenderloin steak, the air fryer should be set to 400°F (204°C).
Do Any Adjustments Need To Be Made If The Steak’s Thickness Differs From What Is Suggested In The Recipes?
Yes, adjustments may need to be made if the steak’s thickness differs from what the recipes suggest. Cooking times and temperatures should be adjusted depending on the steak’s thickness or thinness.
How Many Servings Can You Get From One Pound Of Beef Tenderloin Steak Cooked In An Air Fryer?
You can get approximately four servings from one pound of beef tenderloin steak cooked in an air fryer.
This simple recipe gives you all the tools to make beef tenderloin steak in your air fryer.
You can now enjoy juicy and delicious steak without the mess or hassle of traditional stove-top cooking.
Cook like an expert tonight with this tasty dish that will impress family and friends alike!