Are you looking to learn how to cook a beef roast in an air fryer? You’re in the right place! Roasting a beef roast in an air fryer is one of the most delicious and easy ways to enjoy this classic meal.
With just a few ingredients and simple instructions, you can make a succulent beef roast that will satisfy your family and friends.
Read more about properly preparing, cooking, and serving a delectable air fryer beef roast!
Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed To Make Beef Roast In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the Beef Roast, here are some ingredients you can prepare to ensure a smooth and efficient cook.
- Beef Roast
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Olive Oil
Selecting The Right Beef For Cooking In The Air Fryer
When selecting your chuck roast for this recipe, you should look for cuts with moderate marbling and some visible fat on one side (which can be trimmed off before or after cooking).
The size of your cut will depend on how many servings you plan to make. Generally speaking, most roasts range from 2-6 lbs. So choose accordingly depending on how much food you need to prepare.
Lastly, try sourcing grass-fed organic beef as they tend to have higher nutrient levels than conventional options while providing plenty of flavor and juiciness when appropriately cooked.
See also: How To Cook Ground Beef In An Air Fryer?
How To Prepare The Beef Roast Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
To prepare the beef roast before cooking it in an air fryer, season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Rub a generous amount of olive oil over the entire surface of the roast. Place the seasoned roast into the air fryer basket.
How To Cook A Beef Roast In An Air Fryer?
Here is the step-by-step how to make Beef Roast in the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Place the roast in the air fryer basket and set it to cook at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking time (after 7 1/2 minutes), flip over the roast to cook evenly and consistently on both sides.
- After cooking, remove from heat and sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Check doneness by inserting a thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. The desired internal temperature should be 140-145°F.
What You Need For Air Fryer Beef Roast
COSORI Air Fryer (Check Price On Amazon)
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to prepare your beef roast, a COSORI Air Fryer is the perfect solution.
With its 5-quart capacity, manual control settings, dishwasher-safe parts, programmable timer, and nine one-touch cooking functions on the tempered glass display, the COSORI Air Fryer is a great choice for any kitchen.
Its 360° rapid heat circulation technology ensures that your roast will cook evenly and turn out juicy and flavorful every time.
Plus, it’s easy to clean up after dinner! The COSORI Air Fryer is ideal for anyone who wants to whip up healthy meals with minimal effort in no time at all.
What To Serve With Beef Roast?
There are many ways to serve your Beef Roast. There is no right or wrong. Everyone has different tastes. The suggestion below is what I recommend.
- Roasted Root Vegetables: Serve the beef chuck roast with roasted root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and onions for a comforting side dish.
- Mashed Potatoes: Add butter or cream cheese to your mashed potatoes to make this classic comfort food rich and creamy!
- Sauteed Mushrooms: Add mushrooms to your pan after searing the beef chuck roast for an earthy flavor addition that will pair nicely with the meat.
- Crispy Kale Chips: Make these crunchy kale chips in minutes by tossing raw kale leaves with olive oil, salt, and pepper before baking them until crispy!
- Green Beans Almondine: Blanch green beans, then sauté in butter with slivered almonds for a delicious side dish that adds texture and flavor to any meal!
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli: Roast broccoli florets in garlic-infused olive oil and top them off with freshly grated parmesan cheese for a savory addition to any plate!
How To Store And Preheat The Leftover Beef Roast With The Air Fryer Method
If you have leftover Beef Roast, do not thrash them away. You can still store and reheat them again in the air fryer for your next mealtime. Here are the simple tips you can follow:
Storage Tips For the Leftover Beef Roast
The leftover beef roast can be a delicious and hearty meal, but knowing how to store it properly is key. The leftover beef roast should be stored in the refrigerator within two hours after cooking for optimal safety.
To maximize shelf life, wrap the leftovers tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil before refrigerating.
When stored correctly, the leftover beef roast will be kept in the fridge for up to four days and in the freezer for three months.
Read also: Best Way To Cook Venison Roast.
How To Reheat The Leftover Beef Roast In The Air Fryer?
Reheating a leftover beef roast in an air fryer is easy!
- All you need to do is preheat the air fryer to 350 °F.
- Then place your beef roast inside for about 10 minutes. Ensure you don’t overcrowd the basket, so divide your leftovers into two batches if necessary.
- Once done, give the roast a quick stir or shake.
- Then cook again for 5-7 more minutes until heated through.
- Enjoy your delicious meal!
See also: How To Cook Beef Kabobs In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Size Beef Roast Should I Use?
The size of the beef roast you should use depends on the number of people you serve. A 3-4 pound roast will serve 4-6 people, while a 5-7 pound roast will serve 8-10 people.
How Long Do I Cook A Beef Roast In An Air Fryer?
A beef roast should be cooked in an air fryer for about 20 minutes at 400°F (204°C).
What Temperature Should The Air Fryer Set Cook A Beef Roast?
The air fryer should be set to 375°F (190°C) when cooking a beef roast.
Should I Add Liquid To The Air Fryer When Cooking A Beef Roast?
You should not add liquid when cooking a beef roast in an air fryer.
Can I Cook Vegetables With My Beef Roast In An Air Fryer?
You can cook vegetables with your beef roast in an air fryer. Make sure to cut the vegetables into small pieces so they cook evenly and quickly.
You may also need to adjust the cooking time depending on your pieces’ size or size.
The best part about preparing and cooking a beef roast in an air fryer is that it requires minimal effort.
You can have a warm, juicy roast ready for dinner in no time. Plus, the leftovers are just as delicious!
So why wait?
Get ready to experience all of the flavor and tenderness of a classic beef roast with none of the fuss!