Are you looking to learn how to cook a corned beef brisket in an air fryer? You’re in the right place! Cooking a corned beef brisket in an air fryer is easier than you may think.
In this article, we’ll walk through all the steps needed to make a delicious and juicy corned beef brisket that will surely please everyone at your dinner table.
Ingredients Needed To Make Corned Beef Brisket In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the Corned Beef Brisket, here are some ingredients you can prepare to ensure a smooth and efficient cook.
- Corned beef brisket
- Garlic cloves
- Bay leaves
- Whole black peppercorns
- Allspice berries or ground allspice
- Ground mustard powder
- Brown sugar
Selecting The Right Corned Beef Brisket
Choosing the right cut of meat is essential when preparing any dish – especially when using an air fryer.
When selecting a corned beef brisket for air frying, look for one with flat cuts that are lean but have some marbling throughout them.
This ensures both even cooking and maximum flavor! Lean cuts have lower fat content, preventing them from becoming overcooked too quickly or drying out while cooking.
However, they should also contain some connective tissue, so they don’t become overly tough after being fried.
These tips allow you to pick the perfect piece of meat whenever you make your favorite dishes!
See also: How To Cook A Beef Chuck Roast In An Air Fryer?
How To Prepare The Corned Beef Brisket Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
To prepare the corned beef brisket before cooking in an air fryer, combine the onion, garlic cloves, bay leaves, whole black peppercorns, allspice berries or ground allspice mustard powder, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Mix until everything is evenly distributed. Rub this mixture onto the corned beef brisket and place it into the air fryer basket.
How To Cook A Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer?
Here is the step-by-step how to make corned beef brisket in the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the corned beef brisket in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Flip over the corned beef brisket at the end of 15 minutes and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- After 10 minutes, check on it for doneness with a meat thermometer inserted into its thickest part; when it reads 160 °F (71 °C), it’s done!
- If cooked through later, cook for 5-10 more minutes before checking again.
- Once fully cooked, remove from the air fryer and rest for 3-5 minutes before serving or slicing up to enjoy!
What You Need For Air Fryer Corned Beef Brisket
COSORI Air Fryer (Check Price On Amazon)
If you’re looking for a delicious air fryer corned beef brisket recipe, look no further than the COSORI Air Fryer.
This top-of-the-line appliance features 5 quarts of capacity and manual control and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Moreover, it has nine different one-touch cooking functions that can be programmed on its tempered glass display.
Plus, thanks to its 360° rapid heat circulation technology, your corned beef brisket will be perfectly cooked every time!
With all these great features and benefits, you’ll enjoy delicious air-fried recipes like never before with the help of the COSORI Air Fryer.
See also: How To Cook Beef Kabobs In An Air Fryer?
What To Serve With Corned Beef Brisket?
There are many ways to serve your corned beef brisket. There is no right or wrong. Everyone has different tastes. The suggestion below is what I recommend.
- Grilled Asparagus: Grill some asparagus spears to serve with the kabobs for a delicious and nutritious side dish.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Cut sweet potatoes into cubes, toss in olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few herbs of your choice (e.g., rosemary or thyme), and roast in the oven at 400F until tender and golden brown.
- Garlic Bread: Toast slices of garlic bread lightly over an open flame on the grill for added flavor.
- Greek Salad With Feta Cheese: Make a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, parsley, and oregano, and top it off with crumbled feta cheese for extra flavor!
- Baked Polenta Fries: Cut polenta into fry shapes, then bake them until crispy: serve with sour cream or marinara sauce as a fun alternative to traditional French fries!
- Couscous Pilaf: Combine cooked couscous with chopped vegetables such as carrots, onion, celery, etc., add some spices like cumin & coriander powder along with saffron threads & cook together in vegetable stock or water till done.
See also: How To Cook A Beef Casserole In An Air Fryer?
How To Store And Preheat The Leftover Corned Beef Brisket With The Air Fryer Method
If you have leftover corned beef brisket, do not thrash them away. You can still store and reheat them again in the air fryer for your next mealtime. Here are the simple tips you can follow:
Storage Tips For the Leftover Corned Beef Brisket
Food Storage Containers (See on Amazon)
If you have leftover corned beef brisket, the best way to store it is in an airtight container.
This will help preserve the flavor and keep your meat fresh for up to five days. Make sure you wrap it tightly with plastic or aluminum foil before placing it in the fridge.
Additionally, if there are any juices from cooking, pour those over the top of the brisket before storing them away.
For longer-term storage, freezing is also an option. Just make sure to separate each piece into individual portions so they are easier to defrost later on!
How To Reheat The Leftover Corned Beef Brisket In The Air Fryer?
Reheating your leftover corned beef brisket in an air fryer is a great way to bring it back to life.
- Just make sure you don’t overcrowd the basket, and spray a light oil coating on top before cooking.
- You’ll want to set the temperature between 300-325 Fahrenheit.
- Cook for around 10-15 minutes until heated through.
- Check it every few minutes, as air fryers vary in heat intensity.
See also: How To Cook A Beef Heart In An Air Fryer?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Corned Beef Brisket?
Corned beef brisket is a cut of beef cured in seasoned brine. It is usually cooked by boiling or slow-cooking and served hot or cold.
How To Prepare A Corned Beef Brisket For Cooking?
To prepare a corned beef brisket for cooking, start by rinsing the meat under cold water and patting it dry with paper towels.
What Temperature Should I Cook The Corned Beef Brisket At?
The recommended temperature for cooking corned beef brisket is 325°F (163°C).
How Long Should I Cook A Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer?
A corned beef brisket should be cooked in an air fryer for about 25 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
Are There Any Tips For Cooking A Perfectly Tender, Flavorful Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer?
Yes, there are several tips for cooking perfectly tender and flavorful corned beef brisket in an air fryer. First, use a high-quality cut of corned beef brisket with plenty of fat marbling.
This will help ensure the meat stays juicy and flavorful while it cooks. Second, season the brisket generously with salt and pepper before placing it in the air fryer basket.
Now that you know all the steps needed to make a delicious and juicy corned beef brisket in your air fryer, it’s time to get cooking!
With just a few simple ingredients and our easy-to-follow instructions, you can quickly have an amazing dinner on the table.
So gather your ingredients, and let’s start making this delectable meal.